This is a best seller in Australia and New Zealand. It has a lever on the brew basket which allows you to stop the water flow or to control the flow of the water into the brew basket. This is for those people who like to take a more hands-on approach to their brew. Alternatively, just let it do its thing without any intervention and you still get the perfect brew.
Its stylish aesthetic makes it a favourite for lovers of great design. Glass carafe on a warming plate. 1.25 litre capacity.
Comes with a 5-year warranty for domestic use and 1-year for Commercial use.
Note: The Anodised Brass and Copper versions are $525
Use Filter #4
- Brew time 5-6 minutes• Aluminium housing• Illuminated on/off switch• Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes (switch on again for another 40 minute cyle)• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- Warranty: 5-Years (1-Year Commercial use) Certifications: ECBC (6 and 10 cups) & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
Hand-built in the Netherlands
We source quality beans and products from all over the globe to ensure our customers are getting the best money can buy
Locally owned and roasted in Newcastle/Awabakal Land. Every order has been quality checked by our team to guarantee consistency from start to finish.
I've finally found a coffee blend my whole family loves and can agree on. Keen to try the single origins soon!Coolangatta, QLD
I received my order with free express postage and had great customer service over email with questions I had about the productGeraldton, WA
I was told about Lords Coffee from a friend and am so happy I did! The coffee is amazing and the service is exceptional! Will definitely be recommending to others!Grafton, NSW