This is going to look good on your bench with your Lords Coffee in it.
The Atmos canister range from Fellow is the perfect way to keep your coffee beans fresher for longer, by eliminating air, moisture and odours from your beans. Atmos features an integrated vacuum pump which removes air from inside the canister, preventing oxidization and extending your coffee's shelf life by up to 50%. With various styles and sizes to choose from, there is an Atmos to suit small or large amounts of leftover beans, or any other pantry product you wish to keep fresh.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump removes air from the inside - Simply twist the lid back and forth to remove any air from the canister.
- Vacuum Lock Indicator turns green when the vacuum pump is locked, preventing oxidization and extending the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release Button that unlocks the canister, bringing the air pressure back to normal.
- An Airtight Silicone Seal stops air, moisture, odours, and dust from seeping in.
- Choose between clear glass, or upgrade to matte black stainless steel for an extra layer of protection from light.
- Store everyday pantry items in the Atmos, like cereal, nuts, and pasta to keep your food fresher for longer.
- Styles: Clear Glass, Stainless Steel Matte Black, and Stainless Steel Matte White
- Sizes: 1.2 Litres (16oz/450g of beans), 0.7 Litres (10oz/280g of beans)
- Handwash Only
- Do not store ground substances, like ground coffee or flour in the Atmos. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
- Atmos is not to be cleaned in the dishwasher. For best cleaning practices, please refer to the Atmos Safety Instructions.
We source quality beans and products from all over the globe to ensure our customers are getting the best money can buy
Locally owned and roasted in Newcastle/Awabakal Land. Every order has been quality checked by our team to guarantee consistency from start to finish.
I've finally found a coffee blend my whole family loves and can agree on. Keen to try the single origins soon!Coolangatta, QLD
I received my order with free express postage and had great customer service over email with questions I had about the productGeraldton, WA
I was told about Lords Coffee from a friend and am so happy I did! The coffee is amazing and the service is exceptional! Will definitely be recommending to others!Grafton, NSW